Menu

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, May 9, 2011

banglalink post-paid unlimited bundle,banglalink post-paid package

banglalink post-paid package, banglalink post-paid unlimited bundle

(This image is banglalink official image)
About this offers:
  • post-paid customers will be offered a package of 3000 minutes to both on-net and off-net  and 5000 on-net sms, and 200 mb internet, against a package fee of tk.2000  
  • package minutes and sms can be used for 24 hours.
  • after  free 3000 minutes, will enjoy flat rate of tk.0.65/min tariff with 60 second pulse.

    2 comments:

    1. I’m extremely inspired with your writing abilities as smartly with the structure for your blog

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for giving information.It's very useful for beginners,
      After read your Article,I like banglalink service.But my phone is restricted by orange network,So i needed to unlock my mobile.Through the Google search,I found this site ClassicUnlocking.com Here i removed my network restriction.Now i really enjoy with banglalink service.

      ReplyDelete